Rethinking Hell and conditional immortality featured in the New York Times “Beliefs” column on October 11th, 2014. Four days later, in the October 15th episode of The Briefing, respected evangelical scholar Albert Mohler discussed the column and the doctrine of conditionalism. In so doing, however, Dr. Mohler made several mistakes which Rethinking Hell contributor Chris Date corrects in this episode of the podcast.
- “Tormented in the Afterlife, but Not Forever,” Mark Oppenheimer’s NY Times column featuring Rethinking Hell
- The October 15th, 2014 episode of Albert Mohler’s “The Briefing”
Rethinking Hell Book and Conference Links
- Rethinking Hell Book Ordering Information
- Rethinking Hell Conference Videos
- Conference Website, for Unfolding 2015 Conference(s) Details