Traditionalist Dr. Steve Jeffery, co-author of Pierced for Our Transgressions: Rediscovering the Glory of Penal Substitution, joins Rethinking Hell contributor Chris Date to discuss the positive case for annihilationism presented by Dr. Glenn Peoples in episode four of the Rethinking Hell podcast.
- Pierced for Our Transgressions, co-authored by Dr. Steve Jeffery
- Emmanuel Evangelical Church, where Steve ministers
- Listen to Steve and Chris debate on Unbelievable?
- Episode 4 of Rethinking Hell, for the positive case which Steve and Chris discuss
- Episode 7 of Rethinking Hell, for Chris’ responses to common traditionalist objections
- “Whatever death means, it supports conditionalism,” by Joey Dear
- Jonathan Edwards on Heaven and Hell, by John Gerstner